We welcome submissions to MonicaByrd.com from writers who are passionate about our mission: celebrating a creative lifestyle.
Before you submit a post to us, please contact us first via email at: (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief outline of your idea. We will then let you know if your idea fits with our regular content, in order to keep the process efficient.
As a guide, posts should range in length from 300-500 words and be concerned with issues relating to style advice, tips to fashion moms, product (including beauty and apparel) and book reviews, exclusive events, DIY projects and creative lifestyle brands and ideas. Articles typically fall into one of these categories:
- First-person account (broadened to fit the needs of our audience)
- List format (“7 Ways to”…”, “Top 5 Deals For”….”)
- Reflection on a current style trend story
- Interview with beauty or style expert
- Tip format (similar to the list format ““ this form specifically gives readers some suggestions for handling a certain idea or issue)
We will strive to respond to every submission, please allow 3-5 days for us to get back to you. For more time-sensitive topics, the turnaround will be faster.
We’re looking forward to seeing more of our readers have their say and the ‘stylishly’ enlightened conversations that are sure to result.
We’re excited for you to be a part of MonicaByrd.com – are you ready to join us!?